Assistant Electrical Engineer
- Expertise in electrical & mechanical estimating techniques, electrical systems, estimating software, blueprint reading, cost control & project management.
- Competent enough to analyze drawings, specifications, BOQs, scope of work, contract details & conditions before submitting a proposal.
- Ability to take-off quantities, analyze & evaluate market quotations technically & commercially to prepare tenders, Value Engineering proposals & RFQs, assess material & labor costing based on project documentation.
- Expertise in handling post-tender clarifications & familiarity with local market suppliers & subcontractors.
- Ability to contact subcontractors & vendors to receive competitive quotations, as well as prepare technical clarifications to the client, if there are any discrepancies in tender documents or bidding conference.