1) Develop or increase in mental capacity by education and experience of the people..
2) Should educate them as much as possible and change their attitudes and mentality while improving their disciplinary ways.
3) Should be trained to do a job in what ever the capacity he/she could do and Motivate them to do what they can do, earn and make a living without expecting everything free from the government or some one else. Samurdhi programme should be abolished gradually or should retain only for the identified needy people.
4) Motivate and educate them to come up in their lives to higher positions for better living standards.
6) Motivate to do higher studies, a business or a job after 18 years of age.
7) The leaders should come up with a solution to minimize the difference in qualities, wealth and humanity between all grades of Sri Lankans.
8) Motivate people to dress well to suit the location, function, situation while improving manners and personal attire.
9) To make possible for every Sri Lankan to travel in his/her own vehicle and to own his/her own house for better living.
10) The leaders should organize special free classes in schools, digital media to educate with positive thinking and nothing is impossible for desired people in every sector in Sri Lanka
11) The living and working standards should be improved like follows:- Some examples